RCAF Station Whitehorse was originally opened by the Canadian Department of Transport as "Whitehorse airfield". It is located at what is now the Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport in Whitehorse, Yukon.

The airport was transferred to the Royal Canadian Air Force in 1942 as part of the system called the Northwest Staging Route. Designated as RCAF Station Whitehorse, it had detachments at TeslinAishihik, and Snag, Yukonand in 1946, at Watson Lake, Yukon.

Gallery

Auto Scroller